DIRECTIONS TO CAMP ZANIKA LACHE
Part I: To Coles Corner & Highway 207
From Seattle via Interstate 90
Travel east on Interstate 90 past Cle Elum. Take the Wenatchee exit (milepost 85). Go east on State Rt. 970 for 11.9 miles to US 97. Follow Highway 97 north over Blewett Pass for 35 miles to the junction of Highway 2. Turn left and travel west on Highway 2, past Leavenworth, to Coles Corner and Hwy 207. Turn left onto Hwy. 207
From Seattle via Highway 2
Travel north on Interstate 405 from Seattle/Bellevue to Bothell to Highway 522 and travel east to Monroe. Head east on Highway 2 and go over Stevens Pass to Coles Corner/Hwy 207. Go left on Hwy 207.
From Spokane via Interstate 90
Travel west on Interstate 90 to the junction of Highway 281 near George. Travel north on Highway 281 to Quincy. Turn left on Highway 28 and travel west to Wenatchee to Highway 2. Stay on Highway 2 headed west to Leavenworth. Turn right onto Hwy 207
From Spokane via Highway 2
Travel east on Highway 2. Pass through Wenatchee and Leavenworth to Hwy 207. Turn right onto Hwy. 207
Part II: To Zanika Lache from Coles Corner & Highway 207
· At Coles Corner - Hwy 207 junction, there is the Star Spangled Manor Restaurant, a service station, and the 59’er Diner.
· Turn North onto Hwy 207 at Coles Corner and follow signs to Lake Wenatchee State Park, Nason Creek Camp Ground and Kahler Glen Golf Course.
· Stay on Hwy 207 approx. 3.5 miles. Look for signs to Lake Wenatchee State Park.
· Make a left onto Cedar Brae Road, also the South Entrance of Lake Wenatchee State Park.
· Go approx 1/8 mile, cross Nason Creek and TURN LEFT onto Cedar Brae Road (again), which is the south shore road of Lake Wenatchee. Do not go to the State Park.
Go approximately 3 miles down this winding road, Zanika Lache is on the right.
Drive down front entrance road, follow signs to parking in play field.
PLEASE EXIT USING THE BACK ROAD!